- How we collect Personal Information;
- How we use Personal Information;
- Who we share Personal Information with; and
- How we store and protect Personal Information.
1. What type of Personal Information we collect about visitors or users of our websites, mobile applications, and online services?”Personal Information” means information about you that specifically identifies you or, when combined with other information we have, can be used to identify you. This includes the following types of information: (1) contact information, including your name, postal addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers, or other addresses at which you are able to receive communications; (2) financial information, including information collected from you as needed to process payments and to administer your participation in the Services. We collect such information as your payment card number, expiration date, and card verification number; and (3) demographic information related to billing. For certain school districts, you as the parent of a student may also provide the student’s (1) first and last names, (2) student identification number and (3) school attending.
2. How we collect Personal Information?We will collect information, including Personal Information, when you interact with us, such as when you:
- Access or use the Services;
- Register an account with us;
- Open or respond to our emails or communicate with us;
- Visit any page online that displays our ads or content.
3. How we use Personal Information?
- Operate, maintain and improve the Services;
- Facilitate transactions you initiate or request through the Services;
- Provide support
- Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you concerning your chosen Services. Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages, service bulletins, and requested information.
- Manage our everyday business needs
- Enhance other information we have about you directly or from Other Sources to help us better provide your chosen Services to you.
4. Who we share Personal Information with?
We may share your Personal Information with schools in which the student is or has been affiliated. We do not share your information with any third parties without your consent.
5. How we store and protect Personal Information?
Your data is stored on secure servers that are encrypted. These servers are audited periodically according to secure coding practices and PCI standards.
The Site is operated by Blackbird Labs Pvt. Ltd.
Our postal address is
Sy. No. 126 (P), PSR Prime Tower, #408
Gacchibowli Hyderabad 500032 Telangana
We can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.